1. The Obsthof Retter works with the highest security standards to protect your personal data from unauthorized access. Personal data,
Information on payment processing and order information are protected by appropriate security systems during transfer and storage on our servers.
2. Obsthof Retter uses the so-called SSL security system (Secure Socket Layer) for data transfer. You can see that data is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of a key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
3. If there are problems with SSL, it may be because you are behind a firewall that does not support SSL technology. A security proxy may also be missing in your configuration. However, this is usually reported with a corresponding error dialog. To resolve the problem, please contact your network administrator.
4. The Obsthof Retter online shop uses browser cookies to optimally organize your order right through to completion and to distinguish your PC from other visitors at the same time. Cookies are small alphanumeric files and do not endanger your computer. If cookies are used together with SSL, they are completely encrypted and thus meet the highest security standards.
5. For technical reasons, The following data that your internet browser transmits to us is recorded: browser type and version, operating system used, website from which you are visiting us (referrer URL), website that you are visiting, date and time of your access and your internet protocol (IP address. This anonymous data is stored separately from any personal data you may have provided and therefore does not allow any
Conclusions about a specific person. They are evaluated for statistical purposes in order to optimize our website and our offers. After evaluating this data will be deleted.
6. The transfer of your personal data entered on the Internet to unauthorized third parties outside the Obsthof Retter is fundamentally excluded. For the purpose of checking creditworthiness, data may be exchanged with service companies. You remain in control of all personal data that you make available to us online. You can change the data we have about you at any time.
7. The Obsthof Retter uses your data and voluntary information to improve the product range, the online ordering service and the creation and sending of individually selected information by post or email newsletter. However, you can object to the use of your data for these purposes at any time. An informal letter to WR-S Obsthof, Winzendorf 142, 8225 Pollau or an email to: office (at) obsthof-retter.at is sufficient. There is then no corresponding data usage. The data will then only be used to process your order and otherwise blocked.
8. On request, we can provide you with information about the data stored about you or your pseudonym. The information can also be given electronically by email.
9. This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are saved on your computer and which enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your Use of this website (including your IP address) is transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity for website operators and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Under no circumstances will Google link your IP address with other Google data. You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, please note that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
10. This website uses social plugins ("plugins") from the social network facebook.com, which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook"). The plugins are marked with a Facebook logo or the addition "Facebook Social Plugin". When you visit a website on our website that contains such a plug-in, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted from Facebook directly to your browser, which integrates it into the website. By integrating the plugins, Facebook receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding page of our website. If you are logged into Facebook, Facebook can assign the visit to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by pressing the "Like" button or leaving a comment, the corresponding information is transmitted from your browser directly to Facebook and stored there. The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Facebook, as well as your rights and setting options for protecting your privacy, can be found in Facebook's data protection information. If you do not want Facebook to collect data about you via our website, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website.